LET’S SEW… A REVOLUZZZIONARY EASTER BUNNY
First download the RevoluzZzionary Easter Bunny pattern and print it - cut it out, chose your fabric, pin the pattern on the fabric and cut out:
- revoluzzza_easter_bunny_2009.pdf 24.3 KB [ Download ]
- Ms Dorito added Easter Bunny Toy to Plushie 12 Jun 17:21
- PixieFey added Easter Bunny Toy to Celebrating Spring 21 Jan 00:03
- Anie M. commented on Easter Bunny Toy 31 Mar 06:41
- lia c. favorited Easter Bunny Toy 28 Mar 01:37
- wondertide favorited Easter Bunny Toy 22 Feb 00:02
- Jodie P. favorited Easter Bunny Toy 21 Oct 18:42
- Jill K. added Easter Bunny Toy to Holiday 23 Apr 23:16
- Mariapalito favorited Easter Bunny Toy 21 Apr 08:54
- Fluff Bunny favorited Easter Bunny Toy 15 Apr 21:32
- Banndit1 added Easter Bunny Toy to Easter 13 Apr 04:52
OK, now it’s getting serious
Some handcrafters pin now already everything together: the front and back of the body together with the arms and the legs. That’s fine but I don’t do it that way.
First I serge the edges where I will close the body later with a blind stitch. Then I mark with a vanishing pen the points where I want my arms and legs.
The same with the legs. Then I cut the parts between the ears and on the neck and serge the edges of the bunnie’s body with a zic zac stitch. This fixes the armes and legs additional - so brutal little kids won’t be able to amputate arms or legs from the cute bunny (well, as long as they are not TOO brutal ).
Now you are almost finished. You only have to fill your bunny with wadding, close it with a blind stitch - and that’s it!
And when you really love your bunny - you make it some cute accessories - maybe a scarf? Or a felt collar like I did. If it’s a bunny boy, I’m sure he would like to have some nice pants. Or if it’s a bunny girl - what about a cute skirt? Or an apron? I’m sure there are many things that come to your mind