A Painted Dresden Dolls T-Shirt.
I made this last night, by tracing the image from my computer screen onto paper, then cutting it out using a craft knife. I then sellotaped it to my t-shirt, and used small pieces of double sided sticky tape to hold down any smaller details that may have otherwise moved.
I then applied the paint using a dabbing motion and a songe, this ensures that the lines of the image are crisp, as it prevents paint from getting beneath the stencil (as it often does if using a brush).
I then left it to dry and ironed the paint into the shirt (which I'mn told will make it more washable). It might be a better idea to use fabric paint though, I just didn't have any lying around.
- Eleanor entered her project Dresden Dolls Top. to Ladies Of Letterpress 10 Jun 18:23
- Eleanor entered her project Dresden Dolls Top. to Milktape 09 Dec 19:13
- Isa B. favorited Dresden Dolls Top. 02 Dec 22:07
- dani b. favorited Dresden Dolls Top. 12 May 23:39
- Eleanor entered her project Dresden Dolls Top. to Evozip Contest 10 Nov 00:14
- Nancy H. added Dresden Dolls Top. to to try 05 Oct 16:49
- Captain AJ favorited Dresden Dolls Top. 10 Aug 17:18
Eleanor posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!