Who says you can’t have both legs and a mermaid tail to Show off your inner mermaid
I finally made a tutorial on this! I was afraid i’d Forgotten how to do this, but nope! I’m so glad I remembered how to make these little beauties. And now you guys can make them too
- Kimber C. favorited Diy Wirework Mermaid Tail 03 Feb 02:45
- Deb E. favorited Diy Wirework Mermaid Tail 04 Sep 18:11
- Conner W. added Diy Wirework Mermaid Tail to Things to try and make/ideas 04 Sep 16:20
- Conner W. favorited Diy Wirework Mermaid Tail 04 Sep 16:20
- Kinhime Dragon published her project Diy Wirework Mermaid Tail 17 Aug 23:31
Shape the top to be either rounded or creased/ square like.
Now it’s time to paint it!
Take breaks between applying the nail polish so that the nail poilsh can dry and collect/clump together to form the scaly part of the tail.
Once that’s done, apply a coat with scale like glitter and wait for that to dry.
After that last bit is dry, modpodge it, wait til it drys and then your done