Learn how to turn mini planters into a glamorous accent piece for your home with just three items!
I'm bringing to you these adorable little glam-ed up mini planters. I think this is the most fun project I've made so far - right up there with the mod podge bowls.
They're tiny, have fun gold studs on them, and hold pretty succulents. What's not to like!
The best part is you only need three things to make them - acrylic paint, gold studs and glue. Make a bunch of them and give them out as favors or presents to friends and ask for hot baked goods in return (if you're best friends with super cook Marzia like I am :D)
- Key West Witch favorited Diy Studded Mini Planters 12 May 15:10
- The Little Craft House added Diy Studded Mini Planters to indoor Plant Lover Party 14 Feb 02:50
- English Ginger commented on Diy Studded Mini Planters 20 Apr 12:41
- Kimya J. favorited Diy Studded Mini Planters 31 Mar 03:41
- RareJewel favorited Diy Studded Mini Planters 17 Feb 08:03
- Fariha H. published her project Diy Studded Mini Planters 14 Feb 09:00
Dab on some E45 on the back of the gold studs and stick onto the planters however you like. I did three different variations of design and you can do it the same way or get creative and make your own pattern! Let dry again.
Fill the planters up with soil and add mini succulents. Enjoy!