DIY Matte Nail polish with ingredients from your home
Made my own matte nail polish in pink. But you can do it in any colour. This is a quick and easy tutorial with minimal mess to clean up :D
- pittysoares favorited Diy Matte Nail Polish 21 Jul 17:07
- pittysoares commented on Diy Matte Nail Polish 21 Jul 17:06
- Bianca B. favorited Diy Matte Nail Polish 22 Jun 12:53
- Beth S. added Diy Matte Nail Polish to To-make list 30 May 03:03
- vicki d. favorited Diy Matte Nail Polish 29 Apr 10:50
- Jed P. favorited Diy Matte Nail Polish 25 Mar 07:20
- aranumenwen commented on Diy Matte Nail Polish 22 Mar 12:10
- Tash S. favorited Diy Matte Nail Polish 22 Mar 04:14
- stargorawr! added Diy Matte Nail Polish to To-make list 12 Mar 18:43
- stargorawr! favorited Diy Matte Nail Polish 12 Mar 18:43
First of all, scrape your chosen eyeshadow colour into a container with toothpick.. (I used pink eyeshadow) make sure the eyshadow is a very fine powder once scraped. How ever much eye shadow you use depends on how much nail polish you want as your end result. (Btw, you need more eyeshadow than clear polish).
Pour/scoop mixture into a smaller container that can be closed with a lid, or put mixture into an old nail polish bottle. You may need to use your toothpick to push into container if it has a small hole. Sorry that my picture is upside down...my iPad dosnt like me today haha.
Then hey presto! Your homemade matte nail polish is done (: