Create a modern geometric planter using items that you probably already have at home!
I've seen so many amazing geometric hanging planters on Pinterest. I love them all, but I don't really have a spot in my house to hang planters from the ceiling. So, I wanted to come up with a geometric look that could sit on a flat surface. I searched, but couldn't find anything that wasn't hanging. So, this is what I came up with!
I bought my supplies at none other but the dollar store! Did you know they have some pretty great craft supplies there? They have floral wire, pliers, floral foam, moss and some other stuff that is usually on the pricey side at the craft store. I was pretty excited to pick up some wire for only $1 and a big thing of straws.
I love displaying my faux succulents in these geometric planters! So simple and modern.
- Madison R. favorited Diy Geometric Planters 07 Mar 05:39
- Melissa Beth favorited Diy Geometric Planters 06 Nov 22:50
- Fariha H. added Diy Geometric Planters to Gwyneth Paltrow Room 06 May 19:14
- amyistheparty favorited Diy Geometric Planters 18 Apr 21:23
- Amber L. favorited Diy Geometric Planters 13 Apr 06:39
- C G. favorited Diy Geometric Planters 29 Nov 03:25
- Zeth G. added Diy Geometric Planters to Home Decor 12 Nov 08:22
- BarryBelcher commented on Diy Geometric Planters 09 Jun 23:56
- BarryBelcher favorited Diy Geometric Planters 09 Jun 23:56
- Bigger Than The Three Of Us added Diy Geometric Planters to Blake Lively 01 Apr 12:17