For your favorite gardener.
Learn how to make a toolbelt for a garden bucket which you can use to haul around the garden carrying your tools, seeds and other gardening necessities.
- Amanda B. favorited Diy – Garden Bucket Tool Belt 28 Jan 20:23
- Key West Witch favorited Diy – Garden Bucket Tool Belt 12 Sep 08:58
- Nancy C. favorited Diy – Garden Bucket Tool Belt 29 Apr 10:48
- Rocio T. favorited Diy – Garden Bucket Tool Belt 14 Mar 16:50
- Miss_Fit favorited Diy – Garden Bucket Tool Belt 09 Jul 18:29
- Cake Eater Sarah added Diy – Garden Bucket Tool Belt to Quilting/Sewing/Crochet 13 Oct 00:02
- gardenmatter published their project Diy – Garden Bucket Tool Belt 08 Jul 06:00
Next pin Parts A and B together lining up the bottom edge with the right sides showing.
Pin the top corner of Part B sides to match Part A.
Fold the excess fabric in from the sides at an angle and cut.
Sew side and bottom edges of Part A to Part B.
Then sew a line of stitching on both sides of the small pocket from the bottom.
Then sew the bias tape all along the sides and bottom.
Repeat with the remaining pieces. (except for the small pocket)
Then attach the two sections together with the 1 inch cotton twill trim at the top leaving enough space between the two pieces to fit around the handles. I used two rows of stitching for stability.
Turn in 1 inch of the end of the trim and sew.
Sew D rings on the other end of the trim and you are finished.