want to hop on the band jacket trend but don't want to spend the money for a whole new piece? Add elements to a jacket you may already have in your closet!
- Ms Dorito added Diy Band Jacket to Cruella 12 Jun 01:05
- Ms Dorito added Diy Band Jacket to Cruella 12 Jun 00:52
- Ms Dorito added Diy Band Jacket to Cruella 12 Jun 00:36
- Ms Dorito added Diy Band Jacket to Cruella 12 Jun 00:10
- Anjeanette Artist favorited Diy Band Jacket 16 May 19:04
- Emma H. favorited Diy Band Jacket 13 Apr 17:48
- Heidi H. added Diy Band Jacket to Amelie 02 Mar 16:14
- Sirena F. added Diy Band Jacket to Jackets 29 Feb 00:50
- Sirena F. favorited Diy Band Jacket 29 Feb 00:50
- Steph. favorited Diy Band Jacket 07 Oct 07:32
5. Optional: If you want, to create more of a "couture-looking" line below the shoulder, take in the sleeve in the upper arm area a little. (By sewing a line inside the sleeve seam line in the upper arm area.) This will make your shoulder pads "pop out" and give it that Balmain-look. Ideally speaking.:-)
PLUS, once you get tired of the look, remove your safety pins and shoulder pads, cut your basting stitches, re-iron your hem and your jacket is back to the way it was! *sigh* Multiple options in the same garment are just so, so lovely.
Carly J. Cais