Sew a dead duckie zombie feltie.
Ducky dies a long time ago a the shooting range-you can see the bullet holes. Since then, he's passed into a different state of being altogether. And it's not one in which he's going to be welcome sharing anybody's bath.
© 2022 Nicola Tedman & Sarah Skeate / Andrews McMeel Publishing · Reproduced with permission.
- Barbara M. favorited Dead Duckie 25 Jun 19:45
- Emma H. favorited Dead Duckie 27 Sep 18:23
- Heidi C. favorited Dead Duckie 18 Aug 06:31
- Lauren H. favorited Dead Duckie 21 Jun 23:48
- Crafty Bashly favorited Dead Duckie 11 Feb 21:34
- Miss.Bs.Page favorited Dead Duckie 03 Feb 22:26
- MandyCip_93 favorited Dead Duckie 22 Nov 12:31
- seraphinas1 favorited Dead Duckie 16 Nov 10:59
- amanda.shillito favorited Dead Duckie 18 Oct 10:27
- CookieBird Lover added Dead Duckie to pushies 03 Oct 03:10
You Will Need
Thread an embroidery thread with 1 strand of yellow floss, align the 2 body pieces, and sew them together using a small overstitch. Overstitch through the layers of yellow felt around the bead, but catch the thread just under the glued-on bead piece so that the stitches don't show. Leave base open.