Love and mystery hand in hand.
FINISHED SIZE: 58,5cm (23”)
Subscribe to the Photobeads Pattern Express (http://www.photobeads.eu/en/pattern-express) and receive all projects from Photobeads free of charge in your inbox monthly!
- Key West Witch added Dark Love Necklace to Jewelry 30 Jun 04:54
- Key West Witch favorited Dark Love Necklace 26 Jun 03:25
- Heidi M. added Dark Love Necklace to juelen 18 Nov 18:55
- Izzz....Aye L. favorited Dark Love Necklace 12 Jun 16:34
- jen s. favorited Dark Love Necklace 06 Oct 15:51
- zoegirl221 favorited Dark Love Necklace 21 Sep 21:02
- Dimana R. favorited Dark Love Necklace 27 Aug 06:30
- Mallika B. favorited Dark Love Necklace 13 Aug 19:12
- Belynda C. favorited Dark Love Necklace 02 Aug 21:23
- Misato M. favorited Dark Love Necklace 11 Jul 13:26
You Will Need
Take 22cm (8.7”) of the chain. Using one 6mm jump ring attach one part of the toggle clasp to the chain.
Use 7cm (2.75”) of wire to form a wrapped loop that attaches to the free end of the chain piece.
String 1 photobead and make a wrapped loop that attaches to one end of a 2cm (0.8”) chain piece.
Repeat step 2, step 3 and step 2 again.
String 1 photobead and make a wrapped loop that attaches to one end of a 9cm (3.5”) chain piece.
Use 4cm (1.65”) of wire to form a wrapped loop that attaches to the free end of the 9cm chain piece. String one black glass bead and make a wrapped loop.
Use 4cm (1.65”) of wire to form a wrapped loop that attaches to the loop you made for the ﬁrst black bead. String the second black bead and make a wrapped loop that attaches to the last piece of chain.
Using the second 6mm jump ring attach the second part of the clasp.
Attach (sew) the ﬂower to the chain between photobeads and black beads using thread and needle. Hide the excess thread inside the ﬂower. Trim the thread ends if they are too long.
Admire dark and mysterious you!