Cute as a Button!
A cheap way to make Cute pins or Pinz.
Some are etsy and Devient art inspired.
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Cute Pinz 19 Jul 07:20
- Conner W. added Cute Pinz to wall ideas 11 Feb 23:10
- Kinhime Dragon entered her project Cute Pinz to Kawaii Box 23 Sep 19:55
- Conner W. added Cute Pinz to gift ideas 16 Sep 00:26
- Conner W. added Cute Pinz to craft ideas 16 Sep 00:26
- tyler t. favorited Cute Pinz 26 Jul 20:52
- Conner W. added Cute Pinz to fantasy stuff 28 Jun 18:13
- Conner W. added Cute Pinz to fashion 28 Jun 18:13
- Conner W. favorited Cute Pinz 26 Jun 21:16
- Muthoni M. favorited Cute Pinz 20 Jun 11:41
First draw out your idea! You can draw or print an image off the computer. You then need to color it and cut it out.
Or if your wanting that glitter effect you put the nail polish on after your done coloring, wait til it dries and then cut it out, but sometimes nail polish makes things smear, so be careful.
Next you put mod podge on your future pins. This will help then last longer.
Now you touch it up just in case anything smeared.
Also heat up your hot glue gun.
Finally you hot glue the pin back to the back cardboard. Put a little masking tape on top of the hot glued pin as an extra procaution because hot glue can lose its firmness and security over time.