Made for my daughters' Birthday :)
I got the pattern for the teapot and cups from Etsy as i couldn't find a free pattern i liked!. The rest, i either found free patterns online or made up myself.
I made these for my daughters 3rd birthday next week, she's always pretend making tea for everyone :) I made them over a period of a about a month just doing the odd thing here and there so i've had to estimate how long they actually took!! I can see many teddybear picnics on the horizon now :)
The set consists of:
2 cups and saucers
1 smarties cookie
1 swiss roll
2 gingerbread men
2 iced heart biscuits
2 choc chip cookies
2 pink wafers
2 apple slices
and a wipe clean playmat/tablecloth.
(And i may add more to it over time) :)
- robinanddarrell favorited Crochet Tea Set & Foodstuffs 18 Mar 20:11
- Nancy! added Crochet Tea Set & Foodstuffs to Alice 21 Mar 22:49
- Claire A. entered her project Crochet Tea Set & Foodstuffs to Dremel Multi-Tool Contest 21 Mar 11:16
- Plan B favorited Crochet Tea Set & Foodstuffs 11 Jan 15:21
- T F. added Crochet Tea Set & Foodstuffs to Toys girl 22 Oct 01:47
Claire J posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!