Upcycle your t-shirts and sheets and make a rug
All the shirts/sheets I received were free or ones that I no longer wanted. It's a great way to UPCYCLE! Its a super fun project and can go rather slow cutting all the strips. I was inspired by the following link: http://www.craftstylish.com/item/39345/how-to-crochet-a-rug-out-of-t-shirts/page/all.
Instead of a single crochet, I did a double crochet circle. I didn't measure and eyed my piece to make sure it was round.
The bed sheets were white and I wanted a blue hue to go with my room so I used RIT dye to dye my rug in the washing machine.
- Libby W. added Crochet Rug to Homewares 22 Apr 20:00
- Munnazah C. added Crochet Rug to Sew, sew, sew! 20 Oct 16:08
- Munnazah C. favorited Crochet Rug 19 Oct 21:21
- Katee M. added Crochet Rug to Crochet 19 May 20:05
- Sarah S. added Crochet Rug to Home 06 Jan 03:04
- vicky.lucas.779 favorited Crochet Rug 17 Oct 01:05
- Martha G. favorited Crochet Rug 27 Sep 22:47
- Kath Flo R. favorited Crochet Rug 30 Aug 22:50
- Special favorited Crochet Rug 27 Aug 21:28
- Rosie Moe favorited Crochet Rug 25 Aug 14:34
posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!