for the boy in your life
You will need to have a tight tension when working. By the end of finishing my fingers were hurting a little.
- Amanda J. favorited Crochet Nunchucks 30 Sep 00:51
- Neko-San K. favorited Crochet Nunchucks 31 May 21:46
- sherrie.ager.9 favorited Crochet Nunchucks 05 Mar 16:14
- melissa r. added Crochet Nunchucks to Crochet silliness 23 Aug 03:51
- faith m. added Crochet Nunchucks to pushies 15 Feb 04:40
- Chudames added Crochet Nunchucks to Crochet 06 Feb 19:21
- Chudames favorited Crochet Nunchucks 06 Feb 19:21
- mamibunny favorited Crochet Nunchucks 06 Dec 19:33
- faith m. favorited Crochet Nunchucks 03 Nov 06:27
- Tessie B. favorited Crochet Nunchucks 12 Sep 19:07
2 sc in each sc, sl st to join. Ch 1 (14 st)
sc in back loops in each sc, (do not join) sc in each st working in rounds. I went until mine was at 10 inches.
For me I stuffed with filling along the way it was easier for me.
dec around leaving a long tail on yarn, weave through the dec sts, pull tight.