Easy, cheap and fun!
Easy AND Cheap! Make face paint from crayons!
- Halien W. favorited Crayola Face Paint 05 Dec 23:12
- Sammy M. favorited Crayola Face Paint 29 Aug 07:05
- Monica A. added Crayola Face Paint to Recipes for crafts 25 Jul 02:24
- Nikia N. favorited Crayola Face Paint 08 Jun 18:47
- WerewolfCas favorited Crayola Face Paint 04 Sep 06:47
- Alie G. favorited Crayola Face Paint 06 Jul 18:33
- Emily R. entered her project Crayola Face Paint to Lime Crime 22 Jul 21:14
First, gather your crayons. About half a crayon makes enough for a pot 1" across and 1/2" deep.
Put unwrapped crayon in a small microwaveable container lined in wax paper.
Microwave the crayons until melted. For most colors, this takes about a minute and forty seconds. For green, it tends to take a little longer. Add time in ten second increments.
Be SUPER DUPER careful taking the bowl out of the microwave. It will burn you if you don't have a potholder. Add 2 teaspoons vegetable oil to the melted crayon and stir. Add body glitter if desired.
Pour the crayon/oil mixture into the tiny container. Use your finger to apply. Remove with soap and water or lotion. Have Fun!