Make copies of your favorite pendants.
Once in a great while you'll find a unique piece that makes a perfect pendant. You'll wish you could make twenty copies, but you can't, of course. Well, sometimes wishes do come true, and a Melting Pot can make it happen. You can make as many "copies" of your pendant, charm or knickknack as you like in just about any color under the rainbow. However, I would not recommend sitting on this copy machine in a skirt.
© 2022 Jennifer Perkins / F+W Media · Reproduced with permission.
- a s. favorited Copy Machine Necklace 18 Mar 11:52
- mmotse03 favorited Copy Machine Necklace 05 May 13:56
- Dona Monstra favorited Copy Machine Necklace 14 Jun 21:21
- lola s. favorited Copy Machine Necklace 15 May 07:27
- Vanessa B. added Copy Machine Necklace to Jewelry 02 Feb 15:22
- Naomi D. favorited Copy Machine Necklace 27 Nov 17:14
- Tiffany S. favorited Copy Machine Necklace 09 Oct 21:49
<b>Remove finished charm from mold</b>
Pop the charm out of the mold. Drill a hole at the top of the charm, if desired. Link the pendant to a length of chain with a jump ring to make a necklace.
If your finished object comes out badly, with bubbles or other imperfections, you can just put it right back in the Melting Pot and start over.