Tutorial: coffee filter pom poms
Disclaimer: This is a project inspired (nay, copied) by Su’s coffee filter hanging lamp. Isn’t hers pretty? Also, there are many other coffee filter tutorials out there and I bet most of them are more comprehensive than mine. HOWEVER, taking into consideration the materials I had to work with (i.e. I couldn’t find my styrofoam balls), my method works, too.
Backstory: Remember this post? One of the things included in the truck full of discarded things was a pack of coffee filters. The plastic packaging was opened but it looked like all 200 filters were still present. The boyfriend said that it was in the pantry together with a pack of chocolates 3 years past its expiration date. He thought that we could still use them. There was no way I was going to use filters from someone else’s pantry, though. Nope, not gonna happen.
And so we have this project…
- Key West Witch favorited Coffee Filter Pom Poms 07 Aug 23:27
- Emilia Botani favorited Coffee Filter Pom Poms 22 Sep 06:55
- Susan D added Coffee Filter Pom Poms to Narnia 29 Jan 09:45
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Coffee Filter Pom Poms 17 Nov 00:20
- Alissa B. favorited Coffee Filter Pom Poms 05 Apr 16:35
- Cooki favorited Coffee Filter Pom Poms 13 Jan 05:50
- Alex B. favorited Coffee Filter Pom Poms 25 Dec 22:45
- minus m. favorited Coffee Filter Pom Poms 30 Oct 15:48
- Mary K. favorited Coffee Filter Pom Poms 25 Oct 19:49
- emily l. favorited Coffee Filter Pom Poms 21 Jun 02:54