Vive la France! Vive la France!
Sorry for the lack of pictures, it was a learning process...
- bill b. favorited Cockades 03 Aug 07:05
- leeanne c. added Cockades to 4 27 Jul 06:54
- leeanne c. favorited Cockades 27 Jul 06:54
- johan. mclaride favorited Cockades 21 Jul 10:37
- vivek j. favorited Cockades 20 Jul 05:57
- Allan C. favorited Cockades 15 Jul 11:50
- neal d. favorited Cockades 01 Jul 11:28
- gray g. favorited Cockades 01 Jul 10:36
- Juan T. favorited Cockades 17 Jun 04:54
- Josep H. favorited Cockades 26 May 04:27
Sew both ends of the ribbon together (right sides together), with the stripes matching. You should have a loop of ribbon now.
Along the entirety of the blue edge of your ribbon, sew a gathering stitch using the needle and thread. When you are finished, pull it taut to gather the ribbon and create the circular shape. If you end up with a gap in the middle, that's okay- you're going to end up covering this with a button anyway.
Use the hot glue gun to glue a pin back to one of the circular pieces of cardboard. Then, hot glue the backside of the ribbon cockade to the cardboard circle. You should not be able to see the circle.
Hot glue a fancy button to the middle of your cockade, and you're ready to join les amis at the barricade!