Sandwich Sign Cloud Costume
I love Halloween and clouds are pretty great too. My husband isn't so into wearing a costume though so I decided to make something he could just slip over his clothes. This would probably be good for kids too and take less fabric.
I drew a cloud shape freehand and cut 4 matching pieces. I stitched them together (leave a small opening) and stuffed them to create "giant pillows". Measure around the shoulder and the side (at the waist) of the person who will be wearing the costume. Use that measurement to find the length of the elastic. Attach elastic to the inner cloud at the shoulders and beside the waist. Now the person can be "sandwiched" in the costume. You can also use felt scraps and an adjustable head band to make a top and baby clouds. The baby clouds on this costume are removable/repositionable because they have velcro on the back. I also made some lightning bolts out of cardboard covered in paint and glitter.
It's a costume style because you can switch it up by wearing different clothes underneath.
- johan S. favorited Cloud Costume 16 Sep 07:03
- Peter J. favorited Cloud Costume 15 Sep 06:49
- Evan H. favorited Cloud Costume 15 Sep 05:25
- Neal C. favorited Cloud Costume 27 Aug 06:34
- Felix B. favorited Cloud Costume 26 Aug 06:06
- Ed W. favorited Cloud Costume 26 Aug 04:07
- Sam F. favorited Cloud Costume 25 Aug 11:10
- Carls M. favorited Cloud Costume 25 Aug 09:31
- May S. favorited Cloud Costume 25 Aug 07:34
- Eduardo C favorited Cloud Costume 25 Aug 07:03
brooke M. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!