They don't make girls super hero clothes so we made our own(WILL WORK FOR ADULT SIZES OF COURSE TOO)
My daughter loves super hero's but they just don't sell girls super hero clothing. . . so we just made our own
- Summer O. favorited Captain America. . . Girly Style 22 May 05:33
- Tierra T. favorited Captain America. . . Girly Style 18 Oct 01:45
- Meta H. added Captain America. . . Girly Style to fandoms 28 Dec 23:12
- Lydia D. favorited Captain America. . . Girly Style 06 Sep 04:03
- Meredith T. favorited Captain America. . . Girly Style 01 Jul 12:24
- ChristineMarie entered her project Captain America. . . Girly Style to Petits Pixels 30 Jun 00:53
- bemeself favorited Captain America. . . Girly Style 15 Jun 20:00
- Evelyn C. favorited Captain America. . . Girly Style 06 Jun 03:52
- Darling Chelsea favorited Captain America. . . Girly Style 29 May 18:03
- KoraWho commented on Captain America. . . Girly Style 17 May 03:11
now that you have that. cut your pattern in half. then half again. then half again. there is your wedge. put it down on pattern paper agian and add about .5 inches around the sides( this will be used to sew them together
now cut 4 red and 4 white.
Put them a red with each of the white RIGHT SIDES TOGETHER(THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!) AND SAME ORDER (white on bottom red on top or vice versa) THIS IS IMPORTANT TOO!!
sew along one edge(make sure it is the same edge on each. then put two of your new sets of two right sides together and sew along one edge again. then do it with the final 2 pieces. ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOUR COLORS ARE ALTERNATING!!! Always MAKE SURE YOUR RIGHT SIDES ARE TOGETHER WHEN SEWING TOO!!!
take blue fabric and follow a simple dress top pattern(i however just used the top to a dollar store tshirt and with the cut off part made the ties in the back. Applique a star to the front then with right sides together sew the bottom or the shirt to the top of the skirt. add a form of tie and there you have the dress
FLIP FLOPS: take some white flip flops crochet blue around the whole strap. crochet a red flower and attach(COLORS CAN BE SWITCHED) cut a shield out of felt and glue to middle of flower then add a star.
HAIR CLIP: crochet rose and add to clip