Grab those old buttons and turn them into rings!
My supplies of buttons just doesn't seem to get any smaller. After making the Bow button shirt, I still had loads left. And because I've seen some button ring DIY's on Pinterest and Craftgawker, I felt like making my own button rings!
- Key West Witch added Button Rings to Rings 30 Jun 07:11
- Muhaiminah Faiz favorited Button Rings 27 May 16:07
- 02jhseaby added Button Rings to Try 16 Jun 16:32
- 02jhseaby favorited Button Rings 16 Jun 16:32
- Bdandi favorited Button Rings 12 Feb 15:37
- Emma H. favorited Button Rings 26 Jan 01:29
- LaAlex added Button Rings to Buttons 22 Dec 23:23
- LaAlex favorited Button Rings 22 Dec 23:23
- Cassidy P. added Button Rings to Jewelry 24 Sep 03:32
- anita.n.g favorited Button Rings 11 Sep 10:47
1. Get your supplies: Buttons, adjustable sizes rings, super glue, pliers.
2. Take the pliers and remove the ring on the back of the button. (If this doesn't work, you can also get a hammer and try to make the back as flat as possible.)
3. Put some super glue on the part of the ring where you want the button to be.
4. Place the button on the ring and let it dry.