Botanical Blooms Stamp Set - Just a Note
A fun and easy card to make - stamp and use matching dies to cut out your images!
- 114485_2F2016-06-09-035305-Botanical+Blooms+Stamp+Set+_E2_80_93+Just+a+Note+Cut+Out+_26+Keep+Project.pdf 811 KB [ Download ]
1. Fold Lost Lagoon cardstock in half to create card front.
2. Cut the edge of the Whisper White cardstock with the “leaf” die.
3. Cut out the flowers from the Pool Party & Lost Lagoon cardstock with the Botanical
Builder Framelits Dies.
4. Cut out the leaves from the Pear Pizzazz and Mossy Meadow cardstock – you will need
two small leaves and one fern leaf from the Pear Pizzaz.
5. Stamp the details on the leaves with the cooresponding images.
6. Cut the flower centers from the Daffodil Delight and Basic Black pieces.
7. Apply Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the edges of the Pool Party flower and set
aside to allow glue to set a little bit (you will gluing down the outer rim and center only as
the inside of the petals must float freely and pop up)
8. Apply the Tombow to the Whisper White die cut piece.
9. Stamp the “Just A Note” sentiment from the Picture Perfect Stamp Set in Mossy Meadow
ink on the bottom of the Whisper White piece.
10. Glue the leaves and flowers to the card as shown.
11. Add the Basic Black and Daffodil Delight pieces to the center of the flowers.
12. Add Enamel Dots to the center of the flowers.