Something sparkly to keep your page!
After all your lovely comments, Ive pulled together a how to which probably took longer than making the actual bookmark !! :D Enjoy
- Key West Witch favorited Book Mark 12 May 14:47
- Beth Ann E. favorited Book Mark 10 Jun 14:12
- Lillian Mccleery favorited Book Mark 03 Apr 06:09
- Surf jewels favorited Book Mark 10 Apr 10:31
- kiki w. added Book Mark to Craft 2 sell 30 Jan 00:56
- Florence B. favorited Book Mark 06 Sep 07:11
- samallamaa favorited Book Mark 07 Dec 10:24
- Mary H. favorited Book Mark 27 Oct 20:11
- Sveta favorited Book Mark 19 Oct 05:20
- Leia B. favorited Book Mark 29 Jul 07:50
Sorry I didnt take any pics of the making of the wire body.
Basically cut 6 lengths of wire at one end make a loose swirl and wire wrap together.
If you didnt want a wire body you could use a cardboard oblong of your choice - if so press one end into the top of the legs so that once baked, they will fit smoothly and you could glue - do not put the cardboard in the oven.
Bake according to instructions and once cool add a couple of coats of varnish.
Whilst still tacky coat the shoes in the red glitter to make them extra sparkly.
When dry I painted a couple of coats of clear glue over the shoes to stop the glitter for shedding....
Finally get a book that you know you will put down so you can use your bookmark :D