No feathers used bird mask
The directions for this mask can be found on the Martha Stewart website. I used a roll of yellow crepe paper and a sheet of handmade, painted paper for the feathers. The beak is shaped from a cereal box and glued in place. The feathers were attached using craft glue. I used a plastic half mask from the craft store to paper mache over for my bird mask base. I attached an elastic string to the back of the mask. The feather template is also provided on the Martha Stewart website.
- Peter J. favorited Bird Mask 15 Sep 06:50
- Evan H. favorited Bird Mask 15 Sep 05:27
- Neal C. favorited Bird Mask 27 Aug 06:35
- Felix B. favorited Bird Mask 26 Aug 06:04
- Ed W. favorited Bird Mask 26 Aug 04:12
- Sam F. favorited Bird Mask 25 Aug 11:12
- Carls M. favorited Bird Mask 25 Aug 09:31
- May S. favorited Bird Mask 25 Aug 07:36
- Eduardo C favorited Bird Mask 25 Aug 06:57
- brooke M. published her project Bird Mask 02 Sep 17:02
brooke M. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!