Accents for hair, clothing, accessories, jewelry
These are basic beaded flowers which you may have seen around. They have multiple used besides hair ornamentation. Each one took me about ten minutes to make, but if you aren't used to working with small beads it will probably take longer.
- Debora N. favorited Beaded Flowers 29 Jun 10:32
- Tina M. added Beaded Flowers to Bags 25 Aug 21:56
- Cheryl S. added Beaded Flowers to Beaded Flowers 19 Dec 11:05
- Scott P. favorited Beaded Flowers 01 Aug 07:46
- Tpmike commented on Beaded Flowers 23 Mar 09:46
- Carlos W. favorited Beaded Flowers 23 Mar 09:45
- Daniel P. favorited Beaded Flowers 22 Mar 08:59
- Kinhime Dragon added Beaded Flowers to alter 23 Jul 12:42
- Rachel B. added Beaded Flowers to DIY or Crochet Hair Accessories 30 May 03:23
- Rachel B. favorited Beaded Flowers 30 May 03:22
Supplies include seed beads - I didn't use the smallest - these are size 8. I used telephone wire which I already had, you can use wire of any gauge, 26 gauge is recommended. If it is thin it may not keep the shape well. For accents I used a sequin or plastic bead, but try anything that works!