Baby hand & foot prints
I didn't want to pay a fortune for my babys prints so instead I bought my own shadowbox (only expensive item in the project)
Pressed his hands and feet into air drying clay and use playdough moulds and letter stamps to make the decorations.
When they were dry I spray painted them gold, glued them to black cardboard and put in the frame.
- Rebecca M. favorited Baby Hand & Foot Prints 10 Jun 14:39
- Lisa Dawn Perry added Baby Hand & Foot Prints to Clay Projects 18 Jun 15:41
- Lisa Dawn Perry favorited Baby Hand & Foot Prints 18 Jun 15:40
- Elle-Jay entered her project Baby Hand & Foot Prints to Pogo Connect 26 May 11:11
- Elle-Jay entered her project Baby Hand & Foot Prints to Craft-In Contest 12 Mar 01:30
Elle-Jay posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!