Super soft baby cubes
I made this for my baby nephew. The stuffing I found feels like goose feathers.
- Rebecca M. favorited Baby Cubes 10 Jun 13:48
- Kay T. favorited Baby Cubes 24 Nov 13:50
- amyistheparty favorited Baby Cubes 19 Nov 18:35
- MerBear93 favorited Baby Cubes 07 Nov 00:38
- Gaby R. entered her project Baby Cubes to Bug Bingo & DIY Board Games 22 Dec 12:57
- marilyn.steckly favorited Baby Cubes 21 Apr 03:16
- Supermig.Cat added Baby Cubes to Things I want to make 26 Jul 11:56
- silentband favorited Baby Cubes 25 Jul 14:59
- Marie S. added Baby Cubes to Gift Ideas 16 Apr 23:14
- TinyTessieG favorited Baby Cubes 18 Jan 19:31
ok so Krystyl O. asked for a tutorial on this, and here it is!! n.n
The step 1 is to get the materials, six fabric squares (any fabric) and the little retangle to hold it or hang it.
if you want to add numbers or letters or cartoons or any apliques, this is the time. Iron it, sew them or paint them on the right side of the squares.
place one of the sewn squares with another square right sides together and sew. this time leaving no space in the begining but leaving it at the end. The tricky part comes next, sew the other side to the other sewn square like the pink line in the picture, again leaving a quarter of an inch at the end. Make sure that the corner looks neat, and if it doesn´t, unsew and try again, it´ll get easier with a little practice.
Repeat with the other two pieces. You´ll end up with a box without lid.
- fold the rectangle piece in half and sew along the lenght. Turn right sides together, fold in half and pin it leaving the longer closed part inside.
-place last square on top and sew along the green line, lockin the stitches.