This tuna noodle dish will knock your socks off!
- Miss_Fit added Asian Inspired Tuna Pasta to Food 09 Jul 04:29
- Stesnyashka16 added Asian Inspired Tuna Pasta to Recipes 06 Jul 15:10
- Rachael H. added Asian Inspired Tuna Pasta to Food 09 Jan 01:47
- Dawn R. favorited Asian Inspired Tuna Pasta 29 Dec 02:54
- Brandiwine favorited Asian Inspired Tuna Pasta 26 Dec 22:09
- Chrissy B. published her project Asian Inspired Tuna Pasta 28 Aug 01:27
To a sauté pan, add a pinch of vegetable or coconut oil. Add the onion and garlic and cook until a bit soft, about three minutes.
Add the tuna and chili paste. Mix well and spread out in the pan, pressing the mixture down evenly around the pan.
Leave it alone! Let the tuna crisp up. After the first 15 minutes, give it a stir, and then stir it at 10 minutes intervals until tuna gets desired crispiness, about 25 minutes total.
Once the tuna is ready, add the noodles, lime juice and basil and give it a quick toss to crispy up the noodles and incorporate all the ingredients. Serve with extra chilis (or crushed peanuts! I didn’t think of that until now, but that’d be really good!).