Quick Swap! Matchbox Round 2!
Pammerz - Julie G.
Mary;) - dropthetacos
Dragonfly - Sally M.
Essex Debs - Sellie
TiffanyNoelle - Tamara J.
Jolanda - Libby W.
Selena dropped out)
SEND OUT JULY-17TH
Here are the details!
* You will have one partner
* You can decorate a matchbox or follow the link below to a GREAT TUT on Etsy.com!
* Then you will fill it with tiny goodies that you think your partner would like, ie embellishments, beads, toys, candies, jewelry.
*Make sure to also include a little note for your partner ^_^
*Lastly you need to make sure to mail it in a way that it wont be hurt durring its trip!
PLEASE FILL OUT
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING Y/N-
Other Important Things
* If you are a Newbie I will be checking to make sure you have a well filled out Profile
(It really helps out your partners to see what your likes/dislikes are)
* Matchboxes need to be the small 32Count size
* Keep intouch with your partner, get some ideas and converstaion flowing! We have a great commuinty here at CO+K
* If you need to back out of the swap Please message me! We are all very understanding, I promise ^_^
* Keep an open mind about international shipping! As long as it is under 1 pound (in the USA) It never cost more that like $2.50 to mail! I do it almost every week!
If anyone has any Questions let me know
HERE IS THE AMAZING LINK TO A GREAT TUTORIAL!
They have a few different styles of Template and if you need more decorating ideas just do a search for Matchboxes on Etsy.com!
And here are links to great tutorials here on CO+K!
THANKS & ENJOY <3
Here is a wonderful assortment of boxes for inspiration
<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/iheartswap/2038532781/" title="matchbox. by iheartswap, on Flickr"><img src="http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2377/2038532781_06ae2228b1_b.jpg" width="771" height="1024" alt="matchbox."></a>
(sorry its huge, I just wanted you to be able to see the detail)
Location- Hawaii USA
Likes- robots <3 buttons, beads, bobbles, ribbon, charms
If you need more ideas check out my profile, lol
-OH I FORGOT TO ASK-
Would you like to have a theme?
If so what are some good ideas?
Location - Italy
International - Yes
Likes - stickers, scrapbooking stuff, Hama/Perler beads, charms... oh well, anything at all really
As usual, if you need more ideas just check out my profile.
I'm fine without a theme, but if someone has a good idea I'll join in
LOCATION- The Netherlands
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING Y/N- Yes
LIKES- Colorfull things, stickers, glitter, ribbons
I'm also fine without a theme.
Location : Bellevue WA
Likes:Bright colors pinks and yellows.Buttons and brads most welcome
Location: Tennessee USA
Likes- Charms, Anchors, Robots, Buttons..Anything pretty!
ohhh... I loved this idea! but I can't be in for now.... I hope you make another round in the future, Pam!
I dont want to join or anything, but the idea is wonderful ^^
Whoopie! I'm in!
Int. Ship: Yes!
Likes: Pretty colors, cute things, things that make me smile!
yeah! love this.
LOCATION- The netherlands
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING Y/N- yes
LIKES- charms, butterflies, cute things
Aw! I'm on vacation. =(
will be around for round 3!
likes; vampires, puppies ,jelly beans and buttons
um i kanda cofused about this pammerz can you clear it up for me please
when will you tell partners
We'd love to know what you think - Leave your reply right away